понедељак, 8. децембар 2014.

Hi everyone. I’m Marko and I’m writing about computer games.
If you are into war games, try Crossfire.It’s my favorite game and I have been playing  it for one year.Crossfire was made in South Korea and then it bacame popular all over the world.

First I was into Counter Strike, but my friends told me that they found even a better game.They said it has thousand times better graphics and I like it.I had some trouble downloading Crossfire.It takes time to download so I didn’t start immideately.Download takes so long, so I had to wait and wait...Finaly when I started it I was amazed.The graphics,the weapons, the maps everything was better than Counter Strike.I can’t believe I didn’t hear about it earlier.
Well it was all for now, but see you soon!



P.S. If you want to play Crossfire with me I’m Srb_Rema!  XD

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар